Courses & Certificate Program
Sharing best practices and building capacity through professional development
In its effort to share best practices and help individuals and organizations tackle corruption related problems, the CCEAC offers a program directly aimed at better understanding and learning the available tools in the fight against corruption. Seminars, courses, tailored training sessions, discussion panels, lectures and other knowledge transfer events on various themes are offered throughout the year.
Certificate in Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption
The completion of a series of six CCEAC courses leads to a Certificate of Professional Development in Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption.
Three core courses plus three electives provide participants with key learning outcomes to assist them in becoming knowledge leaders and provide them with the information, tools and strategies to help their organization build capacity in tackling bribery and corruption.
- Anti-money Laundering Fundamentals
- Corruption - Moral, Ethical, Financial and Legal Implications
- Building Your Anti-Corruption Compliance Program Framework
- Anti-money Laundering and Real Estate as a High Risk Sector
- Anti-corruption Checklist in National and International Business Transactions
- Preventing Bribery and Corruption Through Strong Controls, Policies and Procedures
- Internal Structures: How to Identify and Deal with Red Flags
- Accountability, Leadership and Responsibilities – What it Means and How to Own it
- Third Party Due Diligence Verification – How to Protect Yourself Through an Open Source Process
- Special Topic Seminar
Holding this certificate will demonstrate to clients, boards, employees, shareholders and business partners that you and your organization are pro-active and serious in addressing corruption risks and are taking concrete steps to meet the challenges of today’s competitive business landscape.