In a society where social media tools have taken word-of-mouth to a whole new level, the public service and other organizations must close the perceived gap between expectations and current standards of delivery. The Certificate in Client Service Excellence is designed to prepare you for the challenge. After the five core courses and one elective, you will be equipped to deliver excellent client service and to promote and support a culture of client service excellence in your organization.
- Certificate Requirements
- Key Outcomes
- Other Information
This certificate is designed to promote a culture of client service excellence and to equip you with the tools needed to excel at designing and delivering client services.
- Master the fundamentals of client service excellence
- Push beyond current constraints by engaging in creative thinking to go beyond what already exists to imagine something better
- Design innovative solutions to problems and implement better models
- Create deeper connections to those you are serving and become a credible engaging communicator
- Work with your colleagues in a high performance team where everyone understands and lives up to appropriate roles and responsibilities
- Engage in cooperation and joint problem solving to create more productive work environments
- Systematically identify goals, emerging opportunities and possible obstacles in order to become more strategic and effective in applying energy and resources to meet client needs
What is the certificate good for?
The certificate assures employers and potential employers that you have met or exceeded the standard they are looking for and are committed to continuous learning. The certificate is issued by the Centre for Continuing Education, a trusted training provider preferred by many federal government departments as well as public and private sector organizations. The Centre wins respect and acclaim for its cutting-edge learning programs, the exceptional calibre of its trainers, and its real-world focus.
The certificate program is a non-credited certification. It cannot be used towards a degree and is not equivalent to any other professional certification.
How much does it cost?
You register and pay for each workshop individually. There is no additional charge for the certificate.
How long will the program take?
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate program. Provided you complete all courses within three years, you can pace your learning as you wish.
Is there a final exam?
No. However, participants must fully attend all courses of the program in order to obtain the certificate.
Are there any admission requirements?
No. Enrollment is open to everyone.
How do I register for the program?
Begin by registering for any of the courses that make up the program. You will be asked for proof of completion of the required courses, so make sure you keep your certificates from each course. If you have any questions before beginning or as you progress through the program, contact the office at 613-562-5802
If you have any questions before beginning or as you progress through the certificate, please don't hesitate to contact the Centre for Continuing Education by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-562-5802