Career transitions by choice or by circumstance can be stressful experiences. This one-day workshop will present you with a framework of career development that applies to any stage of your career, whether you are a seasoned professional, mid-career or just beginning your career. The framework will help you identify what step you are at in the career development process and direct you to resources and activities in order to assist you in targeting your energy appropriately.
- Reconnecting with your interests, skills, strengths and values to use as an anchor in your career development
- Learning how to explore the right careers for you
- Career decision making
- Effective job search tools and techniques with a focus on networking and interviewing
- Action planning to help guide you toward the next step of your career
- Individuals who are considering a career reorientation or who are going through a career transition by choice or by circumstance
Mariette Ledo holds a MEd (Counselling) degree from the University of Ottawa.She is a Certified Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapists Association (CCPA). She has also taken coaching training with École Accès-Avenir de Gatineau and with Integral Coaching Canada. Mariette Ledo has spent most of her career as a member of the Federal Public Service, where she gained extensive experience and knowledge in counselling and leadership.
Select a session
Our courses, delivered exclusively to your employees, offer different levels of training customization to meet your organization’s specific requirements.
To discuss your training needs, please click here to submit a request for a group training.