Foundations of Conscious and Transformational Leadership
As a leader, are you confronted with having to make increasingly complex decisions? Overwhelmed with rapid change and multiple accountabilities? Challenged to lead change and create a more collaborative workplace? Struggling to attract and retain the best and the brightest? Our well-documented research indicates two key points. Firstly, the current level of development of our leaders and organizations is no longer adequate for dealing with today’s business reality. Secondly, we can only break through that developmental ceiling by transforming our fundamental ways of thinking.
This two-day workshop will help you reach beyond the traditional path of competency development to the world of Transformational Leadership. You will not only have an experience of personal transformation but you will be initiated to a basic methodology to transform yourself and others. You will learn how to think from a systemic perspective and understand how to create a context of deep collaboration.
Your net benefits? A new way of being and thinking that inspires you and others to shift from effectiveness to greatness!
- Distinguishing the two fundamental worldviews that guide every action you take
- Moving beyond a tactical and strategic view to a visionary/systemic perspective
- Initiating you to principles to lead change with more confidence
- Developing mindsets to build highly collaborative and synergistic teams
- Becoming more reflective and emotionally conscious rather than reactive
- Senior executives, directors and managers responsible for initiating and/or leading a cultural shift
- Directors accountable for organizational development (OD), training and development
- Leaders and individual contributors eager to grow and to develop a higher level of effectiveness
Gilles Brouillette, Ph.D., is the co-founder of the Transformational Learning Institute. He holds a Doctorate in Transpersonal Psychology from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology and is a Certified Executive Coach from Royal Roads University. He is also certified to use the Leadership Agility 360, a Leadership Development Framework and Profile developed by Bill Joiner. Gilles’s developmental coaching and leadership approach focuses on both lateral growth and vertical transformation.
«Excellente formation. Je recommande fortement aux gens de prendre la formation pour le développement personnel et professionnel. Les outils présentés peuvent avoir un impact à tous les niveaux. »
Select a session
Our courses, delivered exclusively to your employees, offer different levels of training customization to meet your organization’s specific requirements.
To discuss your training needs, please click here to submit a request for a group training.