Leading Through Transition
In a period of transition it is quite normal as a leader to feel paralysed and destabilized by overwhelming demands. How does one cope with and bounce back from those periods of turbulence. This dynamic and interactive workshop of one day will allow you to develop strategies to motivate, mobilize and re-engage progressively your employees in the new vision developed by the organization.
Learning objectives: This workshop will help leaders to develop strategies and acquire the necessary skills to mobilize and motivate their employees to build a common vision and to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
“A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.”
Mary Kay Ash
- Identify the stress generated by change while exploring adaptation strategies
- Explore the notion and process of resilience
- Articulate the competencies of a successful leader in time of transition
- Create a vision and set a direction that will inspire and impact your team
- Build strong relationships by establishing trust and credibility
- Create synergy to harmonize and align the needs of the organization and those of the employees
- Lead with agility and credibility to create a common vision
- Master the art of motivating and optimizing each team member’s contribution to the end results (Would I follow me?)
- Managers, directors or anyone in a leadership position who needs to mobilize and motivate their employees during a period of transition
Françoise Drouin-Soucy did a master’s in social work at the University of Ottawa and completed coaching training with Erickson Coaching International. She has worked for over 15 years in the mental health field, including more than a decade as a program manager. She is passionate about strategies that enhance autonomy and help people connect with their core values, and this passion is reflected in her work, both in training and in coaching.
Select a session
Our courses, delivered exclusively to your employees, offer different levels of training customization to meet your organization’s specific requirements.
To discuss your training needs, please click here to submit a request for a group training.