- Applicants must hold a BSc or BASc in Food Science, Nutrition, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Health Sciences or a related field. There is no fee for the assessment of your application.
- The program must be completed in a maximum of 5 years.
- A three-hour examination will be given at the end of each course. However, there are no comprehensive examinations, research projects, thesis proposal, thesis or secondary language requirements.
- There are no residency requirements, but students must be eligible to work in Canada in order to complete the program internship.
- The passing grade in all courses is C+. Students who fail two courses or the same course twice must withdraw from the program.