- Participants must hold a BSc or BASc in Food Science, Nutrition, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Health Sciences or a related field. There is no fee for the assessment of your application.
- The professional development program must be completed in a maximum of 5 years.
- A three-hour examination will be given at the end of each course. However, there are no comprehensive examinations, research projects, thesis proposal, thesis or secondary language requirements.
- There are no residency requirements, but participants must be eligible to work in Canada in order to complete the program internship.
- Final grade is on a Pass/Fail basis. A ‘Pass’ is required in all the courses in order to obtain a certificate of completion or meet the prerequisite condition for taking other courses, where applicable.
Registration for the fall 2017 program is now closed.