The Business Case for the Institute for Strategic Communications & Change
You’ve decided that you want to attend the Institute for Strategic Communications & Change. Now, how can you make a case for your participation to your employer? Here are a few key benefits of the program to start the conversation:
- The Institute leads to a uOttawa professional development certificate in Strategic Communications & Change.
- The program is highly practical and applied, designed specifically to bridge between theory and practice. Participants work on their own priority files during the session so that they are “learning by doing”. At the end of the program, not only are they equipped with solid tools and insights, they have also had the opportunity to make meaningful progress on their own projects within the program setting.
- The program includes access to the Results Map best practice methodology in strategic communications and change and includes access to a proprietary online database of tools, templates, worksheets and samples spanning the full spectrum of communications and change planning. The course includes a comprehensive participant manual and a digital Resource page of curated best practice articles, tools and references that can be brought back and shared in the workplace.
- The program is a leadership-level course based on peer learning and offers an opportunity to learn from practitioners from across Canada. This provides a unique opportunity to build a network of colleagues through the Institute alumni program.
- The course is led by a practicing consultant working in the trenches of strategic communications and change leadership. It includes guest speakers from the industry, which makes the content highly relevant and relatable.
- The program is now at its 5th cohort and to-date has a 100% rating as “excellent” and a 100% net promoter score. It is among the highest ranked programs offered by uO Continuing Education.
- The University has flexible payment timelines to accommodate each participant.