Guides, tools and strategies to assist in the development and implementation of anti-corruption compliance programs.
Transparency International Canada (TI Canada) & Transparency International (TI)
- TI Canada compliance check list
- Checklist and step by step guide to help businesses implement a compliance program
- Series of guides to help develop anti-corruption strategies and compliance programs
- SME edition is also available
- Guide to help businesses conduct risk assessments
- Guides to help eliminate small bribes from business practices which in turn lead to major bribes and high costs
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- General guide for business on how to implement a compliance program
- Available in multiple languages
Government of Canada - Competition Bureau
- Guidance regarding the development and implementation of credible and effective corporate compliance programs designed to ensure compliance with the Competition Act and other laws.