Back to top
The Comptrollership Leadership Development Program is focused on enhancing Canada's Public Service leadership skills in:
- Creating vision and strategy
- Mobilizing people
- Collaborating with partners and stakeholders
- Promoting innovation and guiding change
- Achieving results
- Strengthen leadership competencies required to meet deputy ministers’ expectations of senior comptrollership leaders.
- Develop knowledge and leadership skills that are job-related and immediately applicable to the existing context and enhance the readiness level of the next generation of comptrollership leaders.
- Build a network of colleagues amongst the comptrollership community for collaborative problem-solving.