- To avoid paying fees, you must request a cancellation no less than 10 working days before the start of the course.
- If you request a cancellation less than 10 working days before the start of the course, you will be charged all registration fees.
- If you wish to defer your registration without incurring fees, you must make your request no less than 10 working days before the start of the course.
- You may request a deferral less than 10 working days before the start of your course only once, in which case non-refundable registration fees will be charged. The deferred course must be taken within one year of the initial registration date. No further cancellations or deferrals are permitted.
If you are absent on the day of the course, registration fees will be charged.
If you cannot attend a course, you may select someone to take the course in your place, at any time and at no extra cost. However, you must notify the Centre for Continuing Education by email at email@example.com .
The Centre for Continuing Education reserves the right to:
- cancel workshops due to lack of participants or unforeseen circumstances;
- replace its trainers due to unforeseen circumstances;
- change its cancellation and deferral policy and its workshop fees without notice. Please consult our Web site for the most updated information.