Coaching Services- Overview
What is coaching?
Coaching is partnering between you and a coach in a creative and thought-provoking process that helps you access your inner resources. In doing so, you discover solutions to problems, overcome roadblocks to success and put in place strategies that support you in achieving professional and personal goals.
Mutual respect is at the core of our coaching alliances. Our coaching approach is based on reflection, inquiry and action, while promoting lasting results.
Benefits of coaching
- A fresh perspective on personal and professional challenges
- A more active, energetic and sustainable pursuit of personal and professional goals
- Enhanced decision-making skills
- Improved interpersonal effectiveness
- Increased self-confidence, including the ability to identify and leverage strengths
- Improved productivity
- Increased satisfaction with life and work
We offer coaching programs in the following areas:
- Leadership and management: Discover your leadership potential
- Competency development: Build skills to support professional growth
- Work-life integration: Find ways to feed your passions
- Stress management: Build resilience
- Career development and interview preparation: Set yourself up for success
- Retirement: Re-invent your life
- Coaching around life issues: Make mindful choices
- Emotional intelligence: Develop a key skill for career success
Psychometric Assessment Tools
Psychometric assessment tools are sometimes used in a coaching program to support you in achieving your desired outcome. The decision to use these assessment tools will be made together with you and your coach. Your results from any assessment are confidential and will only be seen by you and your coach. Additional fees will apply.