- To avoid paying fees, you must request a cancellation no less than 10 working days before the start of the course.
- If you request a cancellation less than 10 working days before the start of the course, you will be charged all registration fees.
If you cannot attend a course, you may select someone to take the course in your place, at any time and at no extra cost. However, you must notify the Centre for Continuing Education by email at email@example.com .
- If you wish to defer your registration without incurring fees, you must make your request no less than 10 working days before the start of the course in which you are registered.
- You may request a deferral less than 10 working days before the start of your course only once, in which case non-refundable registration fees will be charged. The deferred course must be taken within one year of the initial registration date.
The Centre for Continuing Education reserves the right to:
- cancel workshops due to lack of participants or unforeseen circumstances;
- replace its trainers due to unforeseen circumstances;
- change its cancellation and deferral policy and its workshop fees without notice. Please consult our Web site for the most updated information.
You are from outside the Ottawa-Gatineau area?
The Centre for Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel a course due to low registration. If you come from outside the Ottawa-Gatineau area, we recommend that you contact the Centre for Continuing Education to know the status of the course to which you are registered before making any travel and accommodation arrangements. Reimbursement of travel and accommodation arrangements expenses will not be issued.
Did you Know?
The completion of a series of any five SPI courses over three years leads to a Certificate of Professional Development from the University of Ottawa. Visit our Courses page to view our current offering!