Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Payment of registration fees
Full payment is required upon reception of admission offer. Candidates will receive an email invoice from the University of Ottawa Centre for Continuing Education with their offer of admission.
2. Withdrawl from the program
- Withdrawal from the program must be provided in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An organization may submit the name of another candidate as a replacement. The proposed new candidate’s profile will be evaluated by the Program Director.
- The program launches on September 28th, 2018. Candidates who withdraw their application before September 12th, 2018 will get a full refund. Candidates who withdraw their application after September 12th, 2018 but before September 28th, 2018 will be charged a $675 administrative fee.
- Candidates who withdraw from the program after the start of the program on September 28th 2018 will not be refunded.
3. Program confirmation
Applicants who qualify will get a tentative offer of admission from their Program Director within a week of their application. The Centre for Continuing Education will officially confirm the start of the program as soon as sufficient applications will have been received, but no less than 2 weeks before the scheduled start of the program.
4. Attendance requirements
Participation in all scheduled activities of the program (workshops, action learning groups) is mandatory in order to obtain the University of Ottawa Certificate of Professional Development. Exceptional circumstances will have to be discussed with the Program Director. Individual accommodations will incur extra costs.